Accessing Your Target Market: Key Topics to Consider
Time & Location
About the Event
This webinar will provide an introduction to:
- Some of the key specific areas to consider for market access.
- Considering target markets with a strategic approach for these key areas.
- Aspects of clinical strategy that should be planned for each market / region.
- Implications for quality management activities.
- Special considerations for:
o Software as a Medical-Device (SaMD) o Electromedical technology o Biocompatibility and sterility
• Thoughts on “combination” products
Manufacturers & developers of medical devices entering the market for the first time or looking to grow into a new market opportunity. Medical Technology Entrepreneurs, Medical Device Developers, Technology Transfer Officers, Medical Technology University Researchers, IVD Developers, Business Owners, Executives, Product Owners, Regulatory Specialists within a company that need to understand, from a strategic perspective, the overall regulatory requirements for their medical devices in new target markets. All company sizes will find it useful.
SPECIAL OFFER - BOOK BOTH WEBINARS:
SEHTA member - £230 + VAT Non-member - £280 + VAT
Price for one webinar:
SEHTA member - £130 + VAT Non-member - £150 + VAT