Regulation of Digital Health & AI (SaMD) Seminar
Updated: Sep 21
- Russell Pearson, AI Regulation and Policy Specialist, MHRA
- Johan Ordish, Head of Digital Health & Innovation Policy, Roche Diagnostics
- Richard Parker, Legal Partner, Hill Dickinson
- Dr Roberto Liddi, Vice President Regulatory and Compliance, Nuralogix Corporation
- Jacques du Preez,Head of Device Regulation, UKHSA & Co-Founder, Psephos Biomedica
- Irfan Hassan, Head of Digital Health, AI and Software, Psephos Biomedica
Psephos and SEHTA are excited to present a workshop designed to provide an update on the current regulatory environment for software as a medical device (SaMD), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital health applications. With a particular focus on UK, EU and USA regulations, this workshop will explore the current changes in the field alongside exploring practical challenges and opportunities that arise out of them.
Book your ticket now at:
Date: Thursday 12th October 2023
Time: 13:00 – 17:00 (BST)
Venue: Hill Dickinson, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EW
Cost to attend: £35 + VAT pp for SEHTA & Medilink partner members, Non-members: £60 +VAT pp
This session has been designed to help you understand the regulatory landscape and how to turn the challenges of regulation into opportunities for the future.
Target audience – Inventors, entrepreneurs and manufacturers wanting to access the UK, EU or USA medical technology market. Medical Device Software Developers, Technology Transfer Officers, Medical Technology University Researchers, Business Owners, Executives, Product Owners and Regulatory Specialists within a company that needs to understand the overall regulatory requirements for their medical devices to enable them to place a device on the market and to maintain access. All company
sizes will find it useful.